Monday, December 21, 2009

Meet Me Halfway

heyyooo! I'm not updating yesterday eh? I was too tired heehee :) anyway, internet work damn fast these day. why? no idea. HEY! I need a songs recommendations, apart from Christmas songs,hehe.






OMG. Time flies. 5 days till Christmas, CAN YOU IMAGINE??!? anyway, still. i'm not celebrating it. But well, if you wanna give me X'mas present, welcome. I'm so gonna hug you. ;p
anyway, this is sad. I'm gonna spill it out here, too much spamming on twitter will caused me being hated by my followers, losing followers, reported about spam, blablblalbala.
well, I've been crushing on a guy, well not really crushing, interested is the perfect word. He's rather dumb or idiot(no) idk, but he can't feel that actually in every status messages, PMs, twitter updates, all....is referring to him. wtf. seriously, how could that be? okay well, maybe... it's not that obvious. but Goddddddddd, he seriously got no reaction. wtfwtf. anyway, stop talking about <33>
now, feel the Christmas spirit? :)


xx,




No comments:

Post a Comment