Orientation.
Oh it's a tiring day for me. Woke up early again this morning, daddy made me french toast for breakfast and he walked me to college. Arrived there, I met new people. Students there are highly fashionable I think. So, not long after I arrived, the ushers organized activities for us, so it was like we had to form a group. 10 people in each group. They gave us clue that describes the place and we need to guess what place is that and we need to go there and collect our stamp and souvenir. It was fun but tiring, really. Then we had lunch at the food court near LASALLE and went back to the college to watch the presentation by PPDs and introduction.
anyway, this is me and Beverly on the 'frass'. I look damn tired after going around the building
xx,
denissahady








No comments:
Post a Comment