Hey fellas. I bought this novel and few others yesterday at Kinokuniya. Spent more than two hours there. I feel like traveling while reading. Any good book you'd like to recommend? Thanks.
Anyway, I woke up so early in the morning just to make sure that I'm not late for the registration but the fact is bitter, we don't have to be on time (a note to myself : next time I should read carefully before I do anything). I went in the room. It's black in color and I heard people chattering, ALL IN INDONESIAN LANGUAGE. Jakarta accent for exact. They were all in groups. I was alone there waiting for my name to be called. That was suck because I waited for several hours there and it only took 5 minutes to register.
xx,
denissahady








Huaaa~ G baru selesai baca itu minggu lalu. That one is funny. Beli apa lage, Den?
ReplyDeleteI feel bad for making you waiting for so long :(
ReplyDelete@jcily : haha. aku beli buku2 arts sihh :P
ReplyDelete@jellehaa : lol don't be.