Friday, December 17, 2010

Hear Me Now

Hey candies! What's up? I mean literally. YEP! Up there, it's my new blog header. What do you think? I'm so excited for Christmas. Where are you guys going for christmas? And anywayyss, I went to Ondo with Culver, Candice and Hendrick but went early since my mom wanted me to go manicure with her. I picked tartan pattern, just like my skirt since it's near Christmas 

how to make a gif


Tartan all the way~

xx,
denissahady

6 comments:

  1. It's cool anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Your blog is cool. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I need to say thank you again? hahaha thank you, come again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah. Nope. You're great. Sure, I'll come again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog. love it.:)
    by the way.. can I ask you about the teddy bear?
    where did you get it anyway?
    I got one from my friend too.
    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete