Sunday, December 19, 2010

Scarecrow

Hey all of yaaaaa I'm super happy today. First, early in the morning I tried to wake myself up. Me and my friends were planning to visit one of our old friend whom disappear suddenly in the cyber and real world. Found out many things today. It was so adventurous yet touching. I wish him all the best :) Second, I bought my 550d camera, oh well thanks to mom and dad!


the second thing is! I met fiona just nowww ;) went to daun pisang and then o'fla. about to go nalon but since she's leaving early tomorrow, then we canceled it. -.- so wtf. 


11 days left :)

Why do people have to be this lonely? What’s the point of it all? Millions of people in this world, all of them yearning, looking to others to satisfy them, yet isolating themselves. Why? Was the earth put here just to nourish human loneliness?
Haruki Murakami
xx,
denissahady

No comments:

Post a Comment