Friday, December 31, 2010

Lust


If you read my resolution post last year, you'll know whether I completed my resolution or not. Honestly I think I've completed all except for "Stop cursing - I've been cursing all year long! teenagers-movie-effects (at least not that directly, sometimes STARSS*** and shorten-words helps) and twitter and facebook (oftenly), I slip every once and a while. But in person, I should just keep soap for a snack in my purse. (well I don't really understand that, it's wise words, I know)  written on 2009" hahaha. I guess that'll stuck with me forever. I don't know it's been my habit. Especially the F word. It's just simply addictive. So should I 'repair' it? I guess it's a NO. Instead, I'll just maintain my last year's resolution :) 

Anyway, where will you be going tonight? I'll still be going to Aston -.- but with Fionaa ;) now, I'm trying so fucking hard to contact her but its out of coverage area. wtf, 
xx,
denissahady


No comments:

Post a Comment