Should I give up or should I not? I'm too tired and so not liking my situation right now. Being chased by never ending deadlines. i'm not joking, art school isn't as easy as what you think. I'm starting to regret. I love art but I think the teaching method is way to crazy. Many people resigned and I'm still trying my best to survive. I keep complaining everyday which makes me feel worse. I hope my parents understand my condition and let me move to australia. hahaha, i sounded so pathetic and weak huh? I can do it but the problem is I don't like to be chased every single day. Even 70% of my dreams are being chased by deadlines. *kinda exaggerating* like yesterday, I was dreaming that I forgot to do things and just realized it 3 hours before assessment. Jeeez, even on chinese new year, I need to bring all my stuff back to Indo and finish it there. Then what is CNY holiday for? HELLA BITCH. I'm so pissed with the school system. Can I pleaseeeeee dissapear from this place just for a month?? Living here is just like inviting illness, lack of sleep, lack of food, stress, flu, body aches, headache, junk foods, asdjkasdhad. and people are getting more and more annoying each day, i cant stand it, dont worry I'm not talking about you. Anyway, anyone wanna help me with google sketch up? I beg you :(
xx,
No comments:
Post a Comment