Saturday, January 29, 2011

Six and Three Quarters


some of my accessories. left most of them in hometown : (


 don't worry this is just a photograph, doesn't mean anything hehe


my nude nail polish, weird huh? they're supposed to be red for CNY, but I'm already bored with heavy and neon color, so I tried this nude brown :) btw I realize that I'm playing too much with my blackberry hahaha. 

So, I'm finally having a week break and that doesn't mean I'll be leaving my stress and asshitments here. I'll be bringing them back to indo! Freaking hell. Too much school spirit going on and it's becoming nauseating already. Well at least I can relax just a little bit and have bigger and cozier space to do my works. This place is hell man! It's so tiny, messy and I cant even think of any inspiration since I hate this room so much. Enough complaints, and what will I be doing tomorrow? ANN SIANG HILL! with classmates, Agnes and Clarissa! Too bad Tommy can't join, he's just too focusing on his studies right naa, all the best dude! I'll always support yaaaa :)  by the way I really need someone to plan and organize my schedule cos I'm the queen of procrastinating. So… Chinese New Year’s approaching and still I haven't got my new dresses or clothes yet, tomorrow! I MUST at least buy 5 pieces of clothing. and maybe if there are some good shoes and accessories, I'll consider hahaha. It's a getting late, get some sleep peeps, night 

xx,
denissahady

4 comments: