Monday, January 10, 2011

Sing

Oh hi,
Back to this sucky town yesterday. it was a great night before I left. Went to aston for dinner (awkward dinner) and 2 AM nalon with fellas and we teased sissy on the road. It was hilarious but something was missing. I really wanna spend my entire holiday in medan, with my friends. Not in lombok, jakarta or anywhere else. As I stepped my foot in Singapore, I missed them already. I would be hanging out somewhere at this kind of time if I'm still there, in Medan :'( sigh! The atmosphere in here and medan are SO MUCH different! I started disliking Singapore again. The crowded street, the stupid MRT, the fact that I have to travel by walking!! No offense though. Just need to re-adapt. \("▔□▔)/ I'm so damn frustrated. Can't wait to go back during CNY. I miss my friends!

Xx,
Denissahady

No comments:

Post a Comment