Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Unwritten

Hi everyone. Just came back after a night staying in hospital. I don't know what exactly happened though, I remember I  was having a horrihorrible stomach cramp and cried myself in the toilet and suddenly I'm in hospital. No exaggeration here. It's my first being hospitalized and it's as boring as when you're stuck in the toilet for 5 hours without phone. -.- Luckily I got a few companies in hospital yesterday :) they're sweet! haha, and of course many wishes from you guys :) thanks. Well, the doctor said my urinary bladder is infected, I don't understand why though but I know it's not a big problem. They told me to eat the antibiotics routinely take a rest but HA! you know me, I cannot stay like idiot the whole day, will I?




*2 days before*


Amelia Bunjamin was in town again! haha, this time we (me, fiona and amelia) had lunch at trattoria and went to Sun Plaza. Watched street dance. I like the accent of the movie, hmm the storyline, not bad, but not as good as step up! But I guess you won't regret watching it, so I give it 



shall go now, bye chicks
xx,
denissahady

No comments:

Post a Comment