Friday, March 18, 2011

Can't Tell Me Nothing

Hello fellow readers. How's your day?
Mine's so-so. Had my haircut again and you know what I'm gonna say. "it suck". I can never like my haircut, even once. When I started to like my hair, mom will always ask me to go and cut it. Like seriously?

I ate a lot today in Kalimantan. That's what I loveeeee about Medan, some friends, some foods, home. Ahhh :)  But no offense aight, typical Medanesse are driving me mad. Like for example, when you saw someone you know in a mall, or in a cafe or anywhere, they'll pretend to look into their mobile phone, or somewhere else. That 'somewhere' can be wall, sky, or even floor. Is it so hard to put a smile on your face? How expensive is your smile? Even if you have to fake it, just put a smile on your face. It'll make you look younger, prettier, more handsome, more charming etcetera etcetera. It's no loss. Smile while you can.
Take a note that I'm referring to no one here and no offense taken k, just feel like writing it.


one of the typography I did for last term.

[2 days left in Medan]


A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.


xx,
denissahady

2 comments: