Ho Ho Ho
it's not Denissa, where's the bangs?
there!
anyway, I was bored. I did a poem. A lame one.
there!
anyway, I was bored. I did a poem. A lame one.
Little Princess
Little Princess feels lonely,
she needs a company
wishing to escape from reality,
she needs a company
wishing to escape from reality,
tried to reach those stars in every way
hoping that they will drip from the sky,
Little Princess say
“Dear stars in the sky,
take me on a journey,
we can play all day”
Little Princess cry,
There’s no reply,
Her tears went dry,
Starting to lose hope day by day.
Watching stars fading away
list of books to get : 1. Truth & Dare 21 Tales of Heartbreak and Happiness 2. What Happened to Goodbye 3. Forget You 4. Hold Still
“Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
| — | Thomas A. Edison |
xx,
denissahady









Maybe you should change the sentence on tears to " Her tears went dry"
ReplyDeletethat way, you poem will end up with a "y" on each sentence:D
hey, hello :)
ReplyDeletehaha yeah maybe I should...it was just a stupid poem it came out of nowhere. so i dont really give a damn about it. thanks for suggesting anyway :)
denissah!you look great on that dress! :) good luck for all the lasalle things! love your blog.
ReplyDeletethanks cindayeee : )
ReplyDelete