Saturday, March 12, 2011

Till The World Ends

100 things you don't know about me
(if this makes you hate me, I don't care. My life's screwed anyway) 

  1. I CANT sing, when I say "can't" I really mean "can't". My voice is terrible.
  2. I cut myself while I cry, that doesn't make me an emo. I just enjoy hurting myself when I'm pissed.
  3. I'm always stuck in the past, that's what stops me from doing things I wanted to.
  4. I'm very vulgar when I curse.
  5. I've been wanting an eyelid surgery so bad.
  6. I hold grudges. 
  7. I'm very very lacking of confidence. Especially in dressing up, socializing and communicating
  8. I cry every night. Yes, every night. I'm weird, you can call me that.
  9. I can be a philophobia sometimes and regret it later, i hope you don't understand what I'm talking about though.
  10. A happy song can make me cry, when it holds a memory.
  11. I've never kissed :) 
  12. I'm not comfortable wearing sleeveless since one of a friend said I'm fat. 
  13. and yes, I listen too much of others opinion
  14. I hate my teeth, I dislike my smile.
  15. I hate the way I laugh.
  16. I'm not afraid of tickles. sometimes I fake it to make the one who tickles happy.
  17. I have a short term memory in studying case but in my daily life, my memory is as strong as a... i don't know.
  18. I don't know how to dance. Even a move while listening to music. I'm a stiff kinda person :P 
  19. I hate my cheeks, i wonder if I cut it, will it grow? 
  20. Get easily touched by a movie
  21. I miss my puppy but I hope he die faster, so that he'll not suffer in my hellish house.
  22. I talk to myself yes I do.
  23. I can not eat for a day or more. If i'm busy. When I'm bored. I eat things.
  24. I envy people.
  25. I'm awkward.
  26. I'm a very lazy girl. 
  27. When I feel like crying, I shower for an hour or more.
  28. Chocolate is my guilty pleasure. 
  29. "you're not sorry" has been my favorite song since I don't know when. 
  30. I can't take care of myself properly. I live an unhealthy life
  31. I regret so many things.
  32. I don't get it why some people are so cruel.
  33. Everyday is the same for me, weekend, weekstart, its all the same. 
  34. I don't think I'm talented in any thing. 
  35. I don't want a daughter, I want a son, because I find myself pretty annoying when I was young, if i am my mom, I'd punch myself. 
  36. I'm very insensitive to my surrounding.
  37. It's been a long time since I laughed truthfully. 
  38. I think I'm the stupidest in math in the entire world.
  39. I love sarcasm but I hate it when sarcasm hits me back. I'd defense it with the meanest sarcasm in the dictionary.
  40. I'm not random, there's something linking in my mind that makes me say a random thing..
  41. wardrobe are mostly topshop and um, actually not. 
  42. I can't paint, I wonder why I'm in art school.
  43. I peel my nails everytime I talk to someone. 
  44. I am used to things I hate. I'm used to it.
  45. I'm unreasonable sometimes.
  46. I'm so uninspired nowadays. 
  47. My bed time is always above 1.
  48. I love to sniff the smell of my blanket. Smells like baby. 
  49. I wish I'm not asian.
  50. I can't take rejection.
  51. I can't keep my things properly especially my thumbdrive. Bought 6 thumbdrives, none of them are left with me.
  52. I'm fearless in adventurous and adrenaline rush rides, but don't DON'T every bring me in haunted house. I'll grab your hand till it bleeds.
  53. I'm afraid of death
  54. Everytime I watch a movie with tragic way of deaths, I'd say to myself "if I'm that guy, I'd poison myself to die" 
  55. I seldom start a conversation.
  56. If you think my status is about you, then it is. 
  57. I don't think time can heal a broken heart.
  58. I show different personalities when I talk to different person. 
  59. Easily annoyed by busybodies and sadistic people.
  60. Backstabbers deserves a kick on their faces
  61. I don't drink water unless I'm tired or thirsty.
  62. I feel empty all the time. 
  63. I don't know what's the point of living.
  64. My ego is very high.
  65. I cook.
  66. I'm not good at photography, I'm good at manipulating pictures.
  67. I can sleep with my eyes open.
  68. I stone for 1 hour after I wake up in the morning. (If I'm not in rush)
  69. Cats are evil.
  70. I hate watching a depressing movie.
  71. I compare myself to others too much.
  72. The word "USED-TO" haunts me every night.
  73. I have a weird habit which is holding my bag everywhere I go.
  74. I believe when we cry, it doesn't mean that we're weak, maybe it's because we've stay strong for too long? 
  75. I hate seeing people intimidating gays or sick people.
  76. I feel like cutting my bangs away, but the fact is i haven't found the right hairstyle for me
  77. I hate doubleheadedsnakes.
  78. I miss you.
  79. I can finish a 500-600 pages book in a day.
  80. I can laze on my bed for the whole day.
  81. I never act mature infront of my parents, I don't know I just feel awkward.
  82. I dont like a recycled paper, as in using a wrong photocopied paper's back.
  83. I don't like to scratch or erase or anything, if I wrote something wrong, I tear the paper and rewrite it.
  84. Sometimes its hard for me to remember multiplications of 8. lol 
  85. I am always anxious. 
  86. I can take jokes but not ones that involve family or my weakness.
  87. I'm a boring person if you are. 
  88. I hate sudoku.
  89. I don't really talk to anyone everyday. 
  90. I cut my own bangs.
  91. I don't know how to use penknife.
  92. I don't know how to sew.
  93. I really like it when someone listen to my rants sincerely :) 
  94. I'm very rude sometimes but I don't really mean it.
  95. I get turnoff so easily by simple things like smelly hair, yellow teeth and armpit hairs. :| 
  96. I don't watch TV since last holiday.
  97. I can't live alone especially in Singapore.
  98. Once I'm late for a lesson, I can't catch up anymore
  99. I'm not honest to myself. I tend to force myself for the sake of impression.
  100. I really think there will be a machine that makes a bearing easier and not hurtful in the future technologies.  
No one knows for certain how much impact they have on the lives of other people. Oftentimes, we have no clue. Yet we push it just the same.
Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why

 xx,
denissahady

    9 comments:

    1. please don't cut yourself anymore ? :'(

      i used to cut myself and the scars are still there.. and the scars is one of the reasons i can't achieve one of my dreams.

      i think you are really an unique girl. i really like you though we've never met before.

      be strong ^^

      ReplyDelete
    2. haha, it's been a habit though. I usually scratch myself :)
      thanks for your concern! I'll try :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. I wonder how can you do the number 67. It's the most unique fact.

      ReplyDelete
    4. its called micro nap! I suppose you know that?

      ReplyDelete
    5. wow!
      so, have you done the eyelid surgery?
      i've been wanting to do that too, but i'm afraid!!

      ReplyDelete