Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Heart Damage

Plagiarism,
The most pathetic thing that's always happening in the cyber world. Well I don't want to sound arrogant but it's getting into my nerves. Things that came purely from my brain, my ideas, are being sort of plagiarized. I can't totally blame the social networking for this, it's my choice to publish it around. But please, be more considerate or at least credit someone before you're taking their ideas or whatsoevershit. You know who you are, I'll keep my eyes on your blog :) xoxo!!


made this with mbak just now. It tastes awesome but fattening I guess.

So anybody with any bit of intelligence has got to be pissed off because if they see how things are in the world, they’re not going to be happy with it.
Marilyn Manson

xx,
denissahady

8 comments:

  1. Do you mind giving me the blog url? :) thank's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The copy caters' blog url. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ughh I'm so sorry girl! That's really low of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if somebody is exploiting your words you should report them, on a different note yuuum that desert looks tasty <3 following you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your concern everyone xx <333

    ReplyDelete