Hey fellow readers, what's up? I'm feeling so moody these few days. Nothing can even cheer me up for now. Anyway, I need your help to vote for my friend,
Gilbert Ganda. So he's joining a fashion competition thingy, I'm not sure what kind of competition it is, lol. Visit his blog [
here] for more details! What you need to do is to visit
HERE!! and like their page and look for their finalist no. 3! ( Gilbert Ganda ) and click LIKE! Thanks so much for your time!
“I think living with the absence of someone we love is like living in front of a mountain from which a person — a speck in the distance, on some distance ridge — is peretually waving.”
| — | Simon Van Booy, The Secret Lives of People in Love |
xx,
denissahady
denissa I totally love you! thanks for spreading the words around!
ReplyDeletexx
i feel the moodyness too, i just stay in my pjs all day and watch movies <3 i think we shouldnt feel guilt for doing that :P
ReplyDelete