Friday, April 29, 2011

Marry Your Daughter

Hi, it's a envious day huh everyone? Congratualion to Prince William and Kate! You guys are living in a fairytale now. Happy for you :) I watched the wedding through live stream..ahh still can't get over my dream being princess.

such a beautiful couple :') 




images are taken through screenshot from live stream 

Obsessed by a fairy tale, we spend our lives searching for a magic door and a lost kingdom of peace

-Eugene O'neil

xx,
denissahady

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet comment! <3

    xx
    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting my blog!

    I'm so happy for William and Kate, and kind of wishing I were a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog :)
    i didnt get a chance to watch the royal wedding due to time zone problems~ but she looks gorgeous in her wedding dress :D i wish i was a princess!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes, the most beautiful couple!
    <3

    ReplyDelete