Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Honey Bee









1. The foggy window in my room. 
2. Started my day with healthy breakfast.
3. Re-polished my nails.
4. Some mini book fair in LASALLE. 
5&6. Foods in Shokudo. (rosti and sausage && toast) Yummy yummy. 
7. Experimenting on leopard pattern on my eyes.

I'm sorry about the cancelled plan, I know I'm supposed to post recipe but since I've got no time to be in the kitchen, :// Anyway, I gotta wipe this hardened face mask off. Talk to you guys later.

Whatever loneliness we have felt in this world will surely become understandable when we are no longer lonely.
Colum McCann, Dancer

xx,
denissahady 

6 comments:

  1. Lovelove love your blog den! So talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! so pretty! and the pictures are amazing. :)

    www.eenieminnie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your second photo is wonderdul!
    www.fashionproof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete