Sunday, April 17, 2011

Judas






Hey! Today I don't have picture(s) of food haha. Finally right? Anyway, I keep buying knitted stuff without knowing I have a lot in my wardrobe. I need to remind myself next time.
Today is a relaxing day for me. Next post will hopefully be about recipe? :) see you soon.


The most obvious things are always the hardest to be grasped, hardest to be seen.
David Mei 


xx,
denissahady

11 comments:

  1. loooving your blog, so inspirational pictures!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nailpolish!! And thanks for ur comment!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi honey! your blog is very interesting, we like the pics so much!!! we follow you!!! kisses
    Silvia and Chiara

    www.thedressrules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics ! Nice to discover your blog !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Den black shatter & knitted stuff are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the nail colour ! i love your blog !
    im following you! please follow me back ! xx
    this is my blog-
    www.loveletter-olivia.blogspot.com
    thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you put a lot of though behind your posts. Really enjoyed browsing through...Great work, girl! Following you now:)
    xoxo
    Marusya V
    http://crashingred.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazung textures in this post! also we love your nails!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your blog! Please follow back! http://loveandco-lara.blogspot.com/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete