I miss this fluffy rabbit I met few months ago :( I really wanna hug it right now.
Excuse my randomness, I just wanna keep my blog alive. hehehe. so how's your day? I consumed a lot of carbo today and yesterday. I'm so gonna gain weight. Any tips for good diet? I really need a healthy diet. I've not been eating breakfast since I don't know when, and I eat a lot for lunch, eat nothing for dinner and grab fattening snacks and coffee for supper. So unhealthy yeah?
“The appearance of things change according to the emotions, and thus we see magic and beauty in them, while the magic and beauty are really in ourselves.”
-Kahlil Gibran
xx,
denissahady













Those are some nice pictures, I'm loving your bunny!
ReplyDeleteIt's a cute blog you've got here, maybe you want to follow each other?
I'll be waiting for your reply on my blog!
art-meets-fashion.blogspot.com
That rabbit - SO CUTE. Those fries - SO GOOD! Love your blog. I'm following you now, would love if you followed me too!
ReplyDeletexx
ilikeitfast.blogspot.com
omg! the bunny is so cute :)
ReplyDeletei wanna pet it!
hahah cute blog~
stop by sometime, xx natalie
http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/
like your photos
ReplyDelete