Had awesomely fattening dinner with Fabian and Cedric at NYDC. The foods are yummy. And there's one food called "The shrimp that got creamed" I tried not to laugh when the waiter repeated the order, hmph it's just so funny I couldn't stand it. Anyway I did something that makes me feel so guilty even until now, It makes me realize that a simple thing we do can cause a big impact to a person's life. I really hope that person will not be in trouble. We human are born selfish and never satisfied but sometimes we should find a way to control it. Note to self : think carefully before I decide to do something. I find my mind very 'filterless' if you get what I mean.
“Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and
forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it.”
forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it.”
| — | Marianne Williamson |
xx,
denissahady















great pictures. nice blog btw ;)
ReplyDeletelove the pictures and the quotes! very cute blog!
ReplyDeletexo
sami
ps. check out my print giveaway!
http://glimpseofglamour.blogspot.com/2011/04/heart-over-head.html