Thursday, April 14, 2011

Passion


 here I am stuck in the midst of deadlines, i'm still relaxing anyway

animated gif maker



What's always in my bag? 

Wallet, Passport (I still ask for Tax Refund), Blackberry, Moisturizer, eye liner, novels, lipstick, camera, reminder notebook, pen and hair clip. That's why I need big bag. haha, and also for those who keep asking me "what camera are you using?" in formspring, I am using Lumix GF2. 

so, have a good day, people! 

The right time is any time that one is still so lucky as to have. 
Henry James


xx,
denissahady

6 comments:

  1. I misread ''deadlines'' as ''dreadlines'' but then it seemed kind of appropriate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am guessing what is the real color of the balen!
    is that the pink one?
    anyway I spot the word GIlBERT! lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i love this :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- great blog! You take such beautiful pictures. I followed you =)

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that first photo. That's exactly what my coffee is telling me right now.

    ReplyDelete