Ahh I'm sorry it's cold for you, I wish I could send you my weather, it's too hot and muggy where I live. Wishing you the best! :)-Ashleyhttp://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com
pretty pics xx www.glisters and blisters.com
you are so cute! lovely pics
it's so strange. here it's so warm. in sweden. hope it gets warmer where you are cutie!xx
I love the lamp:) its not warm in belgium either..:(PSWe're hosting a giveaway on our blog with a value of 160€!:) Come & join! CLICK HERE.XOXOFarah from FASHIONFABRICE
I hate it when it's too cold to type! x Michelle | thefeatherden.net
Ahh I'm sorry it's cold for you, I wish I could send you my weather, it's too hot and muggy where I live. Wishing you the best! :)
ReplyDelete-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com
pretty pics xx
ReplyDeletewww.glisters and blisters.com
you are so cute! lovely pics
ReplyDeleteit's so strange. here it's so warm. in sweden.
ReplyDeletehope it gets warmer where you are cutie!
xx
I love the lamp:) its not warm in belgium either..:(
ReplyDeletePS
We're hosting a giveaway on our blog with a value of 160€!:) Come & join!
CLICK HERE.
XOXO
Farah from FASHIONFABRICE
I hate it when it's too cold to type!
ReplyDeletex Michelle | thefeatherden.net