Hey what's up people?
I've been away from blog since my last post. I am already numb. I can't feel anything anymore. Sigh, let's skip this part shall we? So I am now running a personal blog, I feel kinda relieved being able to spill all my feelings into a 'place' where I can. Telling people how pathetic I am won't help.
The only friend I have now is "How I Met Your Mother". I swear I can't stop watching it. It's like I'm in my own world, okay now I sound like an autist child. But seriously, it's addictive, hehe.. I'm always addicted to something addictive.
I guess that's it? I have nothing else to talk about. Just a reminder people, you need to be true to yourself before you can be true to others.
“You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover will be yourself.”
| — | Alan Alda |
xx,
denissahady








Haha., fully understand where you're coming from with a TV show being your friend - mine is currently One Tree Hill.
ReplyDeleteI like your "true to yourself" quote, very true and something i've been thinking a lot about lately :)