Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ferris Wheel

Hi ya'll, I would like to share some good infos today. So if you're a smartphone user, you might wanna download MyFitnessPal (for apple user) MyFitnessPal (for blackberry user) there are also an application for android and windows user, click here. This app is a calories counter, it will calculate how much calories you should normally take according to the size of your body. It's very helpful for those of you who are on diet or trying to live a healthy life. Trust me, it's a very friendly app.

this is my record for the first day

:/ lack of vitamin C. No wonder I am suffering for sore-throat

It's not 100% accurate though, but you can use it as a guide to see what your body is lacking of or vice versa. 
made my own breakfast today
Sorry for the poor pictures quality lately, I've been so lazy. All I do is eat, sleep, watch movies, exercise (sometimes) and online. Bye now!

xx,
denissahady

No comments:

Post a Comment