Went for a quick facial today, it was disgustingly painful, no shit. Um what else did I do today,
nothing, that's what I do. Doing nothing, haha yeah. Life's so sucks, even my 80 years old grandpa's life is more interesting than mine. But, I'll be flying to Singapore next Saturday, stoked! I could really use that chance to shop and take my mind off those depressing shit. I swear I miss shopping, my foundation friends, good foods, awesome place to chill out. Anyway, I've been sneezing non-stop and I bet this horrible sickness will still continue unless I leave my cold friggin' room. But where? This town bore the hell out of me. And my friends are like -.- busy. busy. busy. So say hi to Denissa the caveman
. Conclusion : life sucks and nobody give a shit. Ah, glad i've been writing again. I was on mute cos it's been so long since I wrote a paragraph on my blog, my posts are mostly pictures, so it feels awkward now, haha.
found my aromatherapy kit I bought in Bali soooooo many years ago. There are so many different kind of scents.
xx,
dennissahady
hey den, let's go for coffee after you get back? ;)
ReplyDelete@stella : sure thing stell! I'll bbm your when I'm back.
ReplyDelete