I slept at 5 last night, well it's not surprising at all because I am Denissa. So yes, I was just being so Denissa* last night. Kept on pondering over things. My sleeping schedule is all fncked up since this long gap. I'm tired of being Denissa*. Err I know my name's weird but it sounds so much weirder now! Have you guys ever realized this? words sound really funny if you keep on repeating it too many times. Forget it.
So, I've done my packing and I'm so ready for Singapore. I even listed down my 'to-buy-list'. And I know I've been dying to lose some weight but since I'm being such a Denissa*, don't even think about it. I've got a story to tell, and I'm very proud of that past-me. I was probably a sixth grader at that time, I was kind of chubby. I was born plump-y by the way. And at that time, my school provided a swimming pool facility. So I took that extracurricular for every weekend. I lost a lot of weight after a few months, my pants were loose as in REAL loose. I miss that past-me. Being Denissa* is so bad for my health and shape.
*Denissa
Being extremely lazy. Doing nothing but eat and sleep (or slouching infront of a laptop), just like a pig. This species is nocturnal and common, you can find them almost everywhere especially on a long break. .You know what? I might put this up in urban-dictionary -.-
xx,
denissahady
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








yes it's common , I also eat and sleep or watching on my long long break time :p
ReplyDeletehttp://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/