Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kids, I'm home

and am still feeling the shitty jetlag. Singapore treated me real good for this short period of time. Never been interested in roaming around orchard when I was still studying there. I'm strange, I know.

  • OH I've completed my October wish-list earlier than I expected, not gonna beg a single thing from my parents anymore (this month) I'll try, I promise! 
  • I'm now 'saving' a few novels (Beautiful Malice, House Rules, Lake of Dreams) to mesmerize myself. Here's the thing, I tend to finish reading a novel in a day or two, so that's how addiction works.
  • I spent most of my spare time in bookstores and guess which section did stop by? Self-help. Why? I don't know either. Well, as far as I know, I'm now standing in the middle of the emo-mind phase, but I'll get through it.
  • I'm listening to mistletoe right now! Dayum, Bieber is getting better. Talking about Christmas, seriously though, I don't know how to wait for December, the christmassy feeling, exchanging presents, Fiona, Bali, fireworks, resolution, yep I'm pretty much set to leave 2011 behind. This year isn't my favorite at all and I hope I'll be ending it with a full of blast.
  • Remember I said I'll put my own version of "Denissa" to urban dictionary? even better, I found the meaning of my name (not that it's true lol) http://bit.ly/mPoMT0
Gotta stop bullshitting! Pictures coming up some other time, ciao.
xx,
denissahady

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos and really nice outfit, you look great, I love your skirt, what a great color and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit; your scarf also rocks, you are really beautiful! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete