1st day : went straight to orchard after I landed to check in to the hotel and meet up with my ex-classmates. Hell, I miss doing these stuff with my friends, doodling craps after school at starbucks, just like we used to.
There's a new dessert cafe called antoinette, which is somewhere around mandarin gallery. It serves tasty macarons, you should go check it out yourself. I recommend you the milk chocolate + biscuit macaron (i forgot its name but still look for sth similar).
2nd day: decided to spent my whole day with Tommy. We went for shopping and stuff. But the most exciting part was dancing 'single ladies' in the karaoke room. I'm gonna be honest with you, that was my first time singing that loud without caring how sucks my voice sounded like. I know I'm very lame when it comes to singing or dancing or simply being me, but then I managed to collect my guts and chose to undertake it. I used to be very confident with myself, idk whats gotten into me.
3rd day: it's nothing interesting. I lost my voice due to the massive screaming me and tommy did in the kbox and my foot hurts like heeeeeeell, tips for all of you shopaholics, never ever wear heels for shopping, you'll end up buying slippers just like me. Oh yeah initially, my plan for coming to singapore was to cancel my student pass and all but I figured out some easier way to do it. So cheers!
xx,
denissahady

















Honey you look so beautiful! We like so much your hair and your style!The color of the jacket is so cool! kisses Silvia and Chiara
ReplyDeletewww.thedressrules.blogspot.com
so cute! :))
ReplyDeleteluv xoxo
lovely pics!
ReplyDelete