Monday, October 31, 2011

Hocus Pocus


ehm ok, I don't know who that person is ^
did anyone notice my $2 pumpkin band from daiso? :( it's ugly I know hahahaha. 


Happy Halloween guys!! I really wish they would celebrate it here. I don't mind giving out candies and chocolates to kids who dress up. But the thing is, I don't even know my neighbors. I guess society here is  too fucked up (including me, i'm fucked up too)

xx,
denissahady

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regardless, I hope you had a good day.
    I didn't do anything for Halloween either. Just a quiet evening in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're absolutlely gorgeousss loveee (:
    Happy halloweeeeen! xoo

    http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Halloween Den :) I spent mine at USS wish you were there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look beautiful :)
    mind to follow back

    www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha funny photos!

    http://gorgeouslookolga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute girl! :)
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey dear,

    visit our webstore www.baju24.com many cute items :) happy shopping

    xox,
    www.baju24.com
    @baju24

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so sweet- LOVE those orange lollipops :D
    Come follow my blog darling! xx
    http://cecylia.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI oyu blog is simply wonderfull ! I opened one too... and would be vey happy if you would visit and follow it !
    xo xo
    http://the-city-of-bl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colour of the first picture <3
    anyway, can I know what editor tools do you use to edit your photos? Would be glad if you reply. :)

    and also, would you checkout my blog too? and follow me back :D hehehe

    xx,
    http://www.christiebluee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete