Monday, November 7, 2011

Seventeen

Sat on my bed powerlessly and Sheila + her sister came with a birthday cake. Was skyping with Fiona too on that time. it was really surprising. Can't describe how grateful I am to have friends like them. Irreplaceable. 
 From Fiona

 From Sheila

 From my family


Hi, I'm finally seventeen. I would love to write down stories and wishes. but my head is pounding. Thanks for all the birthday wishes, bye now.

xx,
denissahady

7 comments:

  1. happy birthday denissa ! :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!
    your cake from sheila is so beautiful XD
    that love shape on the top of the cake eatable or not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow I love your blog!! is amazing!! congratulations! Please visit my blog...I'm your new fan. Kises from Spain!http://belenns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet they look ;)

    Hope you'll may stumble over my blog too ;)
    ModeKarussell

    ReplyDelete