Finally got a chance to sleep for 12 hours. I guess I was too exhausted with all the shits going on around me. I need to live at a slower pace kind of life, you know? it was chilly and raining yesterday, so hard that it turned the sidewalks and roads into vast lakes of dull muddy water. I was walking to the train station slowly and half dead at the roadside, I swear I was about to faint. And yes, I didn't sleep at all (again) doing the whole project thing. I felt so sick and the weather was horrible and the worst of the worstttt, the train got terminated after being delayed about 10 mins at each stops. I was so horrified but luckily I met a classmate and I followed him to another train station in Glenfield. I slept-standing too lol. The hell is with me and the bad luck that are happening to me these days. And I know you guys are familiar with the whole KONY thing but i just needed to vent about it. What’s happening in Africa is beyond horrible and such a thing cannot just go unnoticed. But I dont think u have to buy bracelet or sticking up posters (global warming dude) to get him noticed, Just spread the words. So yeah! stop kony! #KONY2012.
denissahady








lol global warming, that's creative :p
ReplyDelete