Sunday, March 4, 2012

Reminisce
































No joke, I'm missing high school again. See all my different friends that I’ve lost touch with, see all the teachers you bonded with and just re-live the memories. High school goes by so fast. Cherish what you have now. You’ll never get it again. College isn't all it's cracked up to be. You think you’re gonna instantly make best friends…but you don’t. It’s just way too big…and you don’t know anyone. Classes are just that. They aren’t the least bit of fun. In high school, the class sort of bonded through the year and if the teacher was cool, then students bonded with the teacher too. Now, it’s just like go to class, sit there, leave. What happened to the connection, the random chilling? 

xx,
denissahady

2 comments:

  1. So funny! It looks like a fantastic class! kisses Silvia and Chiara

    www.thedressrules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh you make me miss high school!
    I blame you denissaa! I missss yaaaa!

    ReplyDelete